Intuitive Technology Partners achieves Multiple VMware Master Services Competencies
February 14th, 2020 — Intuitive Technology Partners today announced that it has successfully achieved VMware Cloud on AWS, Data Center Virtualization and Network Virtualization VMware Master Services Competencies. These competencies demonstrate that Intuitive Technology Partners is committed to helping organizations accelerate their digital transformations by leveraging their validated services delivery capabilities around advanced VMware technologies.
“Enterprises today need to leverage the power of public and hybrid cloud technologies, as they continue with their digital transformation journey. Intuitive is one of the very few global partners that has deep expertise with VMware, AWS, Kubernetes & HashiCorp platforms to help customers meet their transformation goals. Intuitive’s achievement of the multiple VMware Master Services Competencies is a testament to our commitment to our partners and customers. Our mission at Intuitive is to serve and enable our customers, transforming their use of technology to solve complex business problems and deliver successful outcomes leveraging our global experienced and professional workforce,” said Jay Modh, President & CEO Intuitive Technology Partners, Inc.
“VMware is pleased to recognize Intuitive Technology Partners for achieving VMware Cloud on AWS, Data Center Virtualization and Network Virtualization Master Services Competencies. This achievement shows customers that partners like Intuitive Technology Partners are dedicated, invested and have validated expertise in advanced VMware technologies,” said Jenni Flinders, vice president and worldwide channel chief, VMware. “We value Intuitive Technology Partners as a VMware partner, and appreciate their efforts in achieving this VMware distinction as they work to increase their service delivery capabilities.”
VMware Master Services Competencies are designed to help partners demonstrate customer-centric solutions and technical proficiency, with proven success and expertise in a specialized area of business. These competencies also allow partners to differentiate in five specific solution areas.
VMware partners can achieve VMware Master Services Competencies in
- VMware Cloud on AWS – Designates expertise in the deployment of an integrated cloud solution that delivers an on-demand service enabling customers to run applications across a VMware Cloud Infrastructure environment with access to a broad range of AWS services.
- Cloud Management and Automation – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware Cloud Management and Automation solutions and services with deep understanding and execution of cloud management design principles and methodologies
- Data Center Virtualization – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware vSphere environments and digital infrastructure services with deep understanding of and execution in Data Center Virtualization design principles and methodologies.
- Digital Workspace – Designates partner organizational expertise to design, deliver and support the ongoing management of customer apps, data and virtual desktop solutions whether on-premise or cloud delivered. Achieving this competency validates partners’ deep understanding and execution on VMware Horizon and VMware Workspace ONE end-user computing solutions.
- Network Virtualization – Designates expertise in the delivery of VMware NSX environments and services with deployment and optimization of NSX environment capabilities.
The VMware Partner Network is the framework for collaboration between VMware and its partners, offering a wide range of benefits, training, certifications and rewards. The VMware Partner Network includes a range of programs to meet the needs of a variety of partner expertise. Read more about VMware Partner Network.
About Intuitive Technology Partners
Intuitive is an “Engineering Company Driving Enterprise Business Outcomes”, a strategic technology solution & services provider for Cloud (Public/Hybrid/Private), SDDC, SD-WAN/SDN, Containerization and Automation supporting global enterprise clients across verticals.
With 250+ in-house SMEs/consulting resources (i.e. CIA, VMC on AWS, AppDev, DevOps, BigData, Database, Security, Scrum Masters), we are able to deliver globally with aggressive turn-around times from Pre-sales to Post-sales.
Global leaders in strategic IT solutions and service delivery with presence in Americas, EMEA and APAC supporting private and public sector enterprise customers. We take pride in solving complex business challenges around IT and Digital transformation leveraging cutting-edge and best-in-breed technology solutions tailored to client needs. Our team of talented industry experts identify and deliver intuitive solutions driving real business outcomes.
Intuitive Core Strengths:
- SDDC, SD-WAN, SDN & DFW
- Cloud (Private/Hybrid/Public – VMware & AWS)
- Cloud Transformation & Migration (including DC Consolidation/Migration, App Rationalization)
- VMware Cloud on AWS
- Cloud Database (Any to Any on AWS), Data Warehouse and Big Data Services
- Cloud DevOps/SecDevOps, IaC & Automation
- Cloud Network & Security
- Containerization & Management/Orchestration
- Project Management Scrum/Agile
- VMware Consulting Services (PSSA) Partner
- VMware Master Services Competency – VMC on AWS, DCV, NV
- VMware Global Solutions Partner (VMC on AWS, DCV, NV)
- AWS Advanced Consulting Partner
- AWS ProServe Partner – Global
- AWS Solutions Provider Partner (SPP)
- Kubernetes Partner
- HashiCorp Partner
- Dell Technologies Consulting Partner – Global
- Cisco Partner (Advanced-Enterprise Networks, Security, Mobility)
VMware, vSphere, Workspace ONE, Horizon, and NSX are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions.
VP, Business Development
INTUITIVE TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS INC.
379 Thornall Street, 3rd Floor, Edison, NJ 08837, USA
General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org