Senior DevSecOps Engineer
- Permanent / Full Time
Intuitive technology Partners is looking to hire an experienced Senior DevSecOps Engineer. We are primarily looking for a person who has the right mindset to be a part of an elite team of solution architects focused on making our customers successful.
We are seeking a skilled DevSecOps Engineer with Cloud Infrastructure Architect expertise to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, building, and securing Infrastructure and Application CICD pipelines. As part of this role, you will be required to have a in depth understanding of the DevOps value stream and will be required to work hands on with various CICD platforms, code scanning tools, configuration management platforms cloud architecture design and containerization platforms (EKS, AKS, GKE).
- Expert with one or more of the following CICD platforms (Azure DevOps, GitLab, GitHub Actions)
- Cloud infrastructure architecture expertise with AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Expertise in driving customer’s DevOps adoption & transformation efforts
- Proficient with Terraform
- Proficient with Kubernetes
- Proficient working with GIT version control
- Proficient with various testing and scanning tools (ex. SonarQube, Snyk, BlackDuck, etc.)
- Hands on experience working with monitoring/observability tool(s) (Splunk, DataDog, DynaTrace, etc)
- Hands on experience working with Configuration Management platform(s) (Chef, SaltStack, Ansible, etc)
- Hands on experience with GitOps
- Hands on experience with Python
- Strong understanding of DevSecOps process and governance
- Strong understanding of various branching strategies
- Strong understanding of value stream management